The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Traveling Home

Here are a few fun pictures from transition days as we headed home.
Judah is wondering why he cannot run up and down the aisles of the plane - his favorite thing to do on plane rides. Sorry buddy, the flight is too short.
Bath Fun

Our children appreciate that we frequently get to stay in hotels and they love the big bath tubs with a bottle of bath foam just for them.

When I say "Swim Judah" he dives down on his belly and begins to kick his legs like crazy.

Below are some face shots while in the tub. I was having a good time playing with my camera.



Stop overs and shopping

We had about 12 hours in Bangkok and I made the most of every second. I love shopping in Bangkok and know all of the great kid locations. Here we are in Asia books. I gave the kids a stack of books while I negotiated with the manager to give me a nice discount since I am a teacher in a foreign country(I forgot to mention home school:) and that I would be buying many, many books. Monty thought I was crazy and walked away like he was not with me - the only other white person in the store other than our children. I am proud to say that I did get the discount and we now have many new books to read.

Here the kids are with the result of our 12 hours of shopping (do they look tired or what!) and gift money from Christmas. Thank you to those of you who gave our kids and family a Christmas gift. It was greatly appreciated. They kids have everything from books to new art supplies, my little ponies, tools, sports equipment and so on.


Henna is taking care of her little brother after many hours in a rental car. She is a great big sister!

A stop on the road for some fresh air.


No comments: