The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Monday, March 10, 2008

Playing in CM

Our family loves Chiang Mai! We know lots of fun kid places and have a blast when we are there. Here is Henna and Manon, and Monty and Judah riding in a Song Taow - the best way to get around town.



"Vvrroooooom Vvrroooooom!"


Another favorite thing to do in CM is get hair cuts! Here is Henna ready for hers.


Judah is pondering his thoughts in Starbucks.


Not anymore, sisters have had their coffee and are ready to play!

Judah and his friend Zeek are getting some guy time in.
This play time ended a bit badly. We were at a play area connecting to our hotel and Judah's diaper exploded on the helicopter he was flying with Manon! That has not happened in ages and being the prepared, organized mom that I am I did not have diapers nor wipes!!!! Yikes! Thankfully there was a Pharmacy down stairs so I ran and bought some, stripped him down and put the yucky clothes in the plastic bag and carried him back to the hotel naked. I did manage to try to wipe down all of the play equipment - yuck! Needless to say we got some stares.
Our time in CM was at the end of January. We were blessed to attend a family education conference. I love learning from others who are a few steps ahead of me as well as listening to the seminars. Monty even enjoyed the conference (he is not a big conference guy) too. There was a horse trainer who applied the principles to discipleship - he really gave Monty a lot to think about. So, we did do more than just play and sip coffee while there - it was well worth our time.

1 comment:

Teesa said...

I'm so jealous. My parents live in CM now. They teach at Grace.