Henna, Judah and I are enjoying the foam pool - Judah's new favorite word is "Bubble!"
Henna is baking a cake in the sand bottom pool.
Judah and Ben have some good cooking going on too!
While in Thailand for meetings we always get to attend a fabulous family fair. The girls and even Judah this year had a blast. You can see Henna going down the BIG slide!
The girls are showing off the kitties they had painted on their faces at the fair (and the popcorn in thier mouth).
"Mommy, what is this stuff? It is really sticky but so delicious!" Henna was enjoying her first taste of cotton candy. She kept forgetting the name and calling it "Cloud Candy." It seems like an appropriate name.
All of these photos are from the month of February. Please forgive me for being months behind on our blog. After our time in Pattaya we traveled up north to Mae Sai, our old home town. It was great to be back for a week. The girls took in every second of it and I unfortunately was sick the entire time. I do not know what I had but most of my day was spent vomiting and sleeping. Thankfully our former neighbors were still next door and took over with the kids giving me a chance to get some rest. Manon and Henna also did a fabulous job babysitting - they were really big girls and maybe gave Judah a few more chips and oreo's than I would have but they took great care of him.
Here the girls are with their best friend Momay. They love and miss Momay so much and it was special to get to spend some time with her. 3 days before our arrival Momay welcomed a little brother into her family. It was great to get to spend time with their family on such a special occasion.

Goat Walking. This was something new at our old home in Mae Sai. They now raise two goats and take them out to graze each day. Manon and Henna enjoyed getting out and walking them every morning.

Here are the rabbits at the resort just down the road from our old home. They were so tame this time that all three kids got to pet them. Judah even tried to ride a few. There were also guinea pigs hiding in the bushes. Henna found them and I am sad to say that I did not believe her until she led me to them. It was really fun - I wonder if we could set up something like this in our yard. It seems so much cleaner than our guinea pig box (that we clean almost daily).

No comments:
Post a Comment