The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Snuggles with Jude

It is so fun to have a baby in our home again. Judah is probably over-snuggled as there are so many waiting their turn for his brief minutes awake. Although, he seems laid back and does not mind. . .yet.


Daddy could not miss out on the cuddly guy either!

The girls are being girls. One night I complained to Monty about my post-pardum hair and that I was ready to cut it all off. He asked me to try rolling it before I made and drastic decisions (he was having horrid flash backs to the my terrible hair cut in 2000 if any of you remember when I was often mistaken for a boy). So, right before bed I put in hot rollers. I am too embarressed to try this during the day time because we have too many people in and out of our house. When Manon and Henna saw me they were so excited and went and got out their sponge rollers, so we all had rolled hair. Having little girls always watching me and wanting to do whatever I do really keeps me on my toes. There is no room for slacking these days.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Germaine,
Your hair looks wonderful, and you do too! I am so enjoying reading your blog and keeping up with you guys. What great pictures! Judah looks like he is basking in all of the attention. He is growing fast! Thanks for sharing.
love from the winds

AL said...

Hi, Germaine,
I agree with Rachel. Your hair and you look great. AND I do remember your 2000 hair cut and the incidents of mistaken gender. Don't cut your hair!!! Please!

Love,
Angy