The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Photo Shoot


Here are some fun pictures from our photo shoot on Thanksgiving day.


Judah smiles but the girls forgot where they left theirs.


This is Judah's "I really am about to cry" face. Which ended the photo shoot for that day. We will try again later.

I thought once we had a nice camera that all of my photos would turn out good. Unfortunatlly it is about one in one hundred. Oh well, at least I have beautiful subjects to practice on. Also, we live in a day when pictures do not have to turn out great because we can always cut and paste to make it better - not that I would ever do that! Ha Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Judah looks like his Grandpa, Jerry Mowery!