The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Photo Time!







Here we are on November 10th, 2010 - Oak was 11 days old. Our good friend Chris so graciously agreed to do a photo shoot with us. Our kids love him and always smile so well when he comes around.

The very next day we got on a plane and were back in our beds on Thursday night! It was weird for me to be home with such a new born. I like having doctors close by with such little babies. When we returned home his cord had not yet fallen off, circumcision was healing and he had Jaundice. Thankfully all of that healed in time and he is fat and happy these days:).

5 comments:

erica said...

So fun to read an update on your family! Sweet photos! Hold old is that precious baby now?? :)

Rachel said...

Great pictures, Germaine! I can't believe the great family pictures you got with everybody! You look absolutely beautiful, especially for JUST having had a baby. So glad to see your growing kids, love to you all.

Rachel W

ksklein said...

What a beautiful family! I can't believe you got so many great shots with them all looking and smiling. Chris is an awesome photographer too.

sandra said...

Such wonderful photos!

Teesa said...

Love seeing the photos, Germaine! Beautiful family, as always. I wish Chris would visit us to take some photos like that!