
Merry Christmas from the Mowerys!
Here are the kiddo's just dying to open the first gift! The best gift we received this Christmas was having Grandma with us. Our children prayed for 4 months that Monty's mom would be able to join us for the holidays and we were so grateful to have her.
The Mowery boys enjoying the fun.
Oak was just taking in all the sights, sounds and smells of his first Christmas
Lovely Henna posing for a Christmas picture. Henna blessed us this year by learning all the verses to Silent Night and singing it for several Christmas parties. She has a lovely voice and was not nervous a bit to perform.

The Nativity play. Judah was the shepherd, Ezra was supposed to be a sheep but the closest costume we had was a bunny. I asked him to pretend to be a sheep but he hopped around for the entire play instead. Manon was Mary and Spencer was Joseph. Henna was the angel, Hope was the inn keeper and wise men, and Amanda was King Herod.
Here is the candy castle the kids made with Grandma.
The annual hay ride.
The girls enjoying the "Our Generation Dolls" Grandma surprised them with.
For Christmas Monty gave me a computer case that he insisted was a diaper bag. After presents were opened and we were cleaning up Monty kept asking me to go and make breakfast. I was a bit frustrated that he kept insisting that I make breakfast and probably would have resisted if his mom had not been with us:). So, being the submissive wife I went into the kitchen grumbling to myself about not wanting to cook breakfast and also secretly grumbling that I got a silly diaper bag. Then to my surprise I found my gift on the stove! Yeah! I was truly surprised! Monty pulled it off with the help of his mom. I had hoped this would mean that my blog would stay more up to date because I would finally have the use of a computer whenever I needed, but... so far it has not worked out that way. :-)
Judah and Ezra showing off their new Christmas clothes.
Every 2 year old needs a rocking horse!
Here are the kiddo's just dying to open the first gift! The best gift we received this Christmas was having Grandma with us. Our children prayed for 4 months that Monty's mom would be able to join us for the holidays and we were so grateful to have her.
The Mowery boys enjoying the fun.
Oak was just taking in all the sights, sounds and smells of his first Christmas
Lovely Henna posing for a Christmas picture. Henna blessed us this year by learning all the verses to Silent Night and singing it for several Christmas parties. She has a lovely voice and was not nervous a bit to perform.
The Nativity play. Judah was the shepherd, Ezra was supposed to be a sheep but the closest costume we had was a bunny. I asked him to pretend to be a sheep but he hopped around for the entire play instead. Manon was Mary and Spencer was Joseph. Henna was the angel, Hope was the inn keeper and wise men, and Amanda was King Herod.
Here is the candy castle the kids made with Grandma.
The annual hay ride.
The girls enjoying the "Our Generation Dolls" Grandma surprised them with.
For Christmas Monty gave me a computer case that he insisted was a diaper bag. After presents were opened and we were cleaning up Monty kept asking me to go and make breakfast. I was a bit frustrated that he kept insisting that I make breakfast and probably would have resisted if his mom had not been with us:). So, being the submissive wife I went into the kitchen grumbling to myself about not wanting to cook breakfast and also secretly grumbling that I got a silly diaper bag. Then to my surprise I found my gift on the stove! Yeah! I was truly surprised! Monty pulled it off with the help of his mom. I had hoped this would mean that my blog would stay more up to date because I would finally have the use of a computer whenever I needed, but... so far it has not worked out that way. :-)
Judah and Ezra showing off their new Christmas clothes.
Every 2 year old needs a rocking horse!

3 comments:
Loved the part about the "diaper bag". Don't you love it when our husbands are trying to do something loving and we don't cooperate. It happens to me more than I'd like to admit. Little Oak is adorable and getting so grown up!
LOVE your Christmas gift! The photo with your surprised face is priceless!
So wonderful to read your news, and I love all the pictures - they really bring your family to life! I hope you are enjoying your new computer - what fun Monty must have had in devising a plan that you wouldn't guess!
With love from Taiwan!
Post a Comment