
"The best $120 I've spent in a long time!" This was Monty's comment after hiring a front loader for the morning. Not only did it do the work that would have taken 10 men a month to accomplish, but it provided excellent entertainment. Everyone stopped work and watched for the entire morning. You just could not pull your eyes away!

Happy Halloween! Since I was in the states in late September I was able to pick up some fun costumes for the kids. Ezra was "spider baby", then there was "Super Manon", "Ariel", and "the Lion of Judah." The kids did not have a clue I had costumes for them. They got up on the morning of Halloween digging through their dress-up box trying to put something together. It was so fun to surprise them!

We had a party that afternoon complete with pumpkin carving!

Even Monty and I dressed up (Monty as his laptop and me as "Mrs. Jaguar", thanks to the girls' dress-up box!)

Judah and our puppies. Actually, these dogs are the same age as Judah but since they are small they will forever remain "puppies."

In October we said good bye to our good friends the Repps. Judah really misses their children, Joshua and Rebecca (only a couple of months younger than him). We were sad to see them leave but excited for what the next season might bring for them.

How many people can you fit in a "sho fu"? Farm equipment makes nice props for fun pictures:).

Miss Hannah led a sports class for the children which was a big hit! I am not that into sports but I love to hike and jog in the mountains so I often take the children with me but I realized they have a deficit of understanding in the realm of sports. They learned soccer, tennis, volley ball and other fun outdoor games.
No comments:
Post a Comment