
Here is a very sweet picture of Ezra at 2 weeks!

A very special friend, Sara Moses, dropped by to welcome Ezra into the world.

Our first date. . .with Ezra. On his one week birthday we decided to take little Ez out for Sushi and a movie. He enjoyed it immensely (well, he actually slept most of the time and only woke to eat but I am sure he had a good time). We even bumped into my doctor at the Sushi restaurant. He commented that only a week before he was delivering the baby. I thanked him again for his wonderful help. He then proceeded to ask how breast feeding was going - that seemed a bit awkward talking with a Thai man in public about nursing:).

The Mowery boys

I am sure this was a real smile. Monty does not think so but he does it on cue when he hears Monty's voice.


Baby Mommy Henna does not loose her cool even when Ezra screams in her arms. She is amazing with babies and aspires to be a babysitter when she grows up. The other morning Henna asked if she could babysit Ezra while I got ready. I said sure and only planned to run up stairs to brush my teeth. Then, I got distracted and made the bed, swept the floor etc. By the time I came down stairs I realized 45 minutes had passed and Henna was still sitting with Ezra in her arms.


I have so many wonderful helpers that I can just sit around all day with my feet up:). Actually, I really do think it is easier with so many little ones to help. They are always bringing me water,my phone, diapers, taking diapers to the trash, preparing snacks for one another, cleaning up snacks - the list goes on and on.

A visit to the kids room. Ezra enjoys when I put him in the bedroom with his siblings for some of his wake time. I usually find him covered in trucks (gifts from Judah) and kisses from the girls.

Ezra will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. He has slept 6 hours straight at night so far so I feel like things are going well with sleep. He is pretty easy going and content most of the time. I feel blessed to have him as part of our family.

6 comments:
You have a beautiful family. By the way, Happy Birthday Judah!!! The big 2 - what will you do? Do you like trains like Sam does?
I hope you guys adjust well. We miss you. Bill is in KM right now. I'm so jealous!
I totally agree, that it kinda gets easier when you've got all those hands to help. When I tell people that, they just look at me like I'm from Mars. So I'm glad to find someone who understands what I'm talking about. And Happy Birthday to the other kiddos! Looks like you guys are having a great time.
You and Monty are surely blessed! what a wonderful family and what a great job you've done in raising them .
hope you all have a great time in CM...
ugh, i don't know what happened to your email address, but I need it again, sorry. I have a quick question. I've got mommy brain and don't know where i stored your address, or IF i even stored it.
Hey guys this is Tim! I was so excited to have met you and hope that I am able to again. Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality!
Okay seriously, this post is so old now. Where are more pictures! Ezra is probably walking by now. No wait, he is probably enrolling for school! What do you do with all of your time! Four kids under six, seriously, I'm sure you are just sitting around!! har har. We love you all and can't wait to see and hear more about Ezra!
Post a Comment