
Here is our big 4 year old about to blow out the candles on her strawberry cupcakes. On September 9th we got to celebrate Henna.
Happy Birthday Henna Madelyn Mowery!

"Wow!!! Just what I always wanted!" Henna is always so excited about any gift. But, the Bride Kelly doll seemed to be a big hit.

The Birthday Princess

Monty and his mom took the kids to the zoo to celebrate Henna's birthday while Ezra and I were checking out of the hospital (he was 36 hours old at this point) and coming home to get things ready for the party.



I think Henna had a wonderful birthday. She is so easy to please and gets excited about anything that is especially for her. She was thrilled to come home and find Ezra waiting for her loving arms and has hardly put him down since then. Henna is such a special girl with so much love in her heart. It often amazes me at how generous, kind and joyful she is. I am so proud she is my daughter.

1 comment:
What beautiful kids and how happy Judith looks!
Love to you all!
Cousin Jessica, Wes, and Callie
Post a Comment