Here is Judah riding on Yex Nap's back. Sometimes when I need a minute I ask her to entertain him and I always find her working with him on her back. I am trying to teach her that playing can be part of the work day but she has yet to buy into it.
One day when lunch was finished so I put Judah down on the ground to play. After a moment I could not find him. I looked all over the house and then noticed he was playing hide and go seek under the table.
Here is our little speed crawler - he is really fast.
You might think this is a tea party but you are wrong as I was when I asked. It is actually a "Sushi Party." We cannot get sushi here but Manon still claims eel as her favorite food. Judah was excited to have been invited to the sushi party. Often the girls gang up on him and beg me to nurse him or put him to bed so he will not mess up their games but not this time.
Guinea pig is still alive and well. The girls like to build her castles to live in with a royal court. The Guinea pig does not seem to mind:).

1 comment:
I love seeing what we have to look forward to with a boy joining our family! I am sure my girls will say the same thing when their little brother tries to join in the fun!!
Judah is growing so fast! What a sweetie!
Erica
Post a Comment