
Here are our good friends Scott and Tina Major. They dropped in lovely Lincang for a few days. Scott lived across the hall from Monty in the dorms at OCU and Tina and I had the same major. They did not hook up and get married until Monty and I were already living in Asia so it was really fun to get to know them again, this time as a couple.
We took them out on a boat ride around the lake near by as well as hiking through some woods we stumbled upon. We also found a babysitter for the kids and got to go on a double date. It was great fun!
Judah saying, "Come on guys, the boat is leaving!" It actually sounded more like "wawaaaawawa!"
We found a tree with some kind of sap being collected as well as pockets full of pine cones on our hike.

1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! Scott! I bet he didn't even know me. But her probably remember Kristi Moore (who found me from Facebook as well as Emily.)
Post a Comment