The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Month!


September is the Official Birthday Month in the Mowery household. We celebrate Ezra's on the 7th, Henna's on the 9th, Grandma's on the 11th (even though she is far away), and Judah's on the 30th. Here are some fun pics from our celebrations!Judah had a "Thor" theme party. I got a costume made from the local minority costume shop. The lady was a bit hesitant when I told her my plan but I think it turned out well and most importantly Judah LOVES it! (But, of course, the helmet and hammer were sent over from Grandma from her last Wal-mart run). :-)
The kiddos with Daddy getting ready to open presents.
Big Momma never forgets one of the kid's birthdays and was waiting on our porch at 7:30am for us to open the door so she could wish Judah a happy birthday!
Judah wanted everything "lemon" - lemon pancakes, lemons on pizza for lunch and a lemon cake! The boy loves lemons.
Also, notice the AWESOME birthday sign Daddy drew in the background - what an artist!
Here is our Lovely 7 year old - Henna!
Judah surprised Henna with a pack of small parasols for her Kelly dolls. I am not sure where or how he came up with that one but it was the hit of the presents!
Henna had her good friend Jing Jing come for a sleep over. The girls stayed up late watching 101 Dalmatians and giggling.
Our really big 3 year old - Ezra Rooke!!!
He wanted Captain America for his theme and I was quite proud of the cake Henna and I made for him.
Ezzie wanted to go to lunch in town at Dicos, and the staff all loved on him and loaded him down with presents!
Our big boy enjoying eggs and toast for breakfast - his favorite!

Now that birthday month is over I can relax for a few weeks till Oak turns 1 on Oct 30th and then Manon turns 9 on December 1st. Whmff! What a month!

4 comments:

MichelleWebb said...

Happy Birthday Henna, Judah and Ezra! Good to see what's going on with the Mowerys!

MooreMama said...

I giggled at the kids watching 101 Dalmations. My girls love it, and my ONLY memory of seeing it when I was a child is one Thanksgiving watching it with Monty, who sang "Cruella DeVille" for the rest of the day.

Happy Birthday Month, Mowerys! Maybe some September, you can be here... Callie is the 10th, Brent (Avadelle's husband) is the 12th, Avadelle is the 13th, and my dad is the 14th. Birthday Row, indeed!

sandra said...

Way to go Mama! Happy birthday Henna, Judah and Ezra!

So happy to see these sweet photos of your family.

Katie in Oklahoma said...

I love it! Great post! Happy Birthday everyone. Aunt Katie had a good one, too, but I would've rather celebrated with my very own poster, Captain America cake and tiny parasols. Wow! Good to see Judah is stilllllllllllll enjoying the Welcome to the Jungle shirt. Speaking of... did you guys get the ones ordered from Texas?