We are in the U.S. for the next 3 months and enjoying it so much! We spent the first week in San Francisco with our friends there and now are in Oklahoma City. Our kids have made some funny comments about the culture here. . ."wow! all the potties are handicapped (i.e. no squatty potties). . . why doesn't anyone smoke?. . .cool, there is no grass police - can we really walk in the grass?"

Monty and I enjoying a date night!

The girls with Uncle Calvin and Auntie Annette.

We love Uncle Paul!

Ezra trying to grab a fish at the San Francisco Science museum.

Thanks Auntie Lillian for a wonderful outing to the science museum. The kids learned so much and are still talking about how cool it was.

Watching the waves and surfers. The water was so cold but by the time we left all 5 were soaked from head to toe. It was just too tempting.

Enjoying Dim Sum with good friends in SF.

Monty trying out the grill here in OKC.

Grandma enjoying a cook out with the kiddo's.

Spring Break with Tate and Sam! Bass Pro proved to be a great home school field trip.

Aunt Katie lovin' on Ezzie. It was great having Katie here with her two boys for the week. All 7 were bouncing off the wall most of the days when it rained but we did get to hit the play ground a few times. Katie and I got to run which we love to do together. Thanks Katie for the great week!

Jude and Ez figuring out the computers at the library.

Oak just sat himself down with a book at the library. I was so proud until I turned around 2 minutes later to find the book thrown across the room, bead game on the floor and Oak dancing on the table! I just turned away and said, "who's child is that?"

2 comments:
Loved seeing all your SF pics. Hope you are having a great time in the states.
I hope the past six weeks have been just as wonderful as it looks like the first part of your time in the US was! I'm looking forward to our next trip to the States - libraries, museums, etc. We've just moved down south, to the prov. east of you guys, and there is a park here where there is no grass police and the Grandma's let kids run around barefoot. Our kids LOVE it!
Post a Comment