
New Family photos! Notice the bunnies even made this picture!

It has been an exciting summer! We have had lots of fun and many blessings. Here are a few from the past few months. . .

The Brocketts came to visit all the way from Tulsa OK! Our kids were bouncing off the walls at the excitement of having kids their age come to visit THEM! The kids had a great time as did the adults. Katie and I had fun catching up, running every day in the pouring rain and playing cards. Miranda, Katie's little sister came as well and was a huge help too.


We discovered a place 5 minutes from our house that we can drop by and make pottery for $1.25 a wheel and a clump of clay! A great outing for the days when homeschool needs a little boost.

We hosted a "Miss Green Acres" Pageant (I should say "I" - I saved this one for when Monty was traveling:)! It was so fun. I taught the girls a dance, they each prepared a talent, interview and evening gown. We are thankful for the Redmond's being here this summer and the joy they brought to the community. Hope Langston is our reigning "Miss Green Acres!" My girls had no idea what a pageant was and kept saying. . ."when we do the parliament I am going to sing for my talent."

Baby Oak continues to grow and bless our family with joy and laughter.

Manon and Henna graduated from dance lessons - They were so excited when the recital was over they kissed Judah. They are not fans of the local dance class but they stuck it out and did a great job.

Musical Performance! Thanks Miss Sandi for being here this past year and teaching our kids music - an area where I am not so well equipped:). The girls did a great job!

In April we were blessed to get to frolic on the beach for a week. I love ocean vacations! By the way I TOTALLY recommend the Juniper Tree Hua Hin for those with a large family and a small budget. :-) It was a blast!
1 comment:
Looks like great fun! Your family is beautiful & you are so creative!
Post a Comment