
Here we are waiting to board the plane. Our airport is so easy going - they let a woman, 37 weeks pregnant, fly with 4 small children, without even asking any questions. I really like living in a small town:)!

Manon's hobby here in Thailand is collecting Gecko's! Unfortunately as the captures them their tails pop off. All around our house there are tail-less geckos.

Once Monty arrived we enjoyed a night out at the Night Safari - one of our favorite places to go here in Chiang Mai.


This picture was just too cute to pass up - Ezra coming out of the bath with a towel wrapped around him.

As I was doing my last sweep through our home cleaning and getting things ready for our departure I found this school list Henna made. Each morning I usually write the girls school assignments on a white board so they can cross them off and see how the day is going. After Miss Katy and Miss Hillary began helping they would write the school list. The last week, we did not have much school with the lice, packing etc but Henna conducted her own class. It says, "Miss Katy's School, spelling, math, meeting book/strip, pattern blocks, latin and typing." Henna pretended to be Miss Katy and her dolls were the students. I love her spelling!

1 comment:
I had to laugh out loud at "they let a woman, 37 weeks pregnant, fly with 4 small children, without even asking any questions." So true!
So sorry about the lice. I worked at a summer camp for inner city kids that had several lice outbreaks. As soon as I saw the word "lice", I said to Hubs, "They had to boil their bedsheets!" I'm so thankful you were able to get a good home remedy off the internet.
Hoping you guys are enjoying some fun memories in Thailand before Baby #5 makes their debut. I'm 32 weeks along and can't believe how fast time is passing.
hugs. sandra
Post a Comment