At the beginning of August Manon and Henna competed in a dance competition. I was out of town the weekend of the competition but thankfully 3 of my best national friends filled in for me. One did the girls hair, the other their make-up and the other was there for moral support. I was so sad to miss this event but thankfully Monty got it all on video for me to enjoy.
Here is Manon with her sweet bunny, Snickers. Snickers was a great bunny! Snickers now lives in bunny heaven - we were sad to loose such a sweetie. 
Manon and Judah with their new friend and the bunny too:).

Ezra also enjoyed making friends!

Manon and Henna were playing dress up with Big Momma. Henna posed Manon and ran home for the camera. She came in out of breath saying, "Mommy, you must give me the camera - Manon is too beautiful!"

Miss Hillary and Miss Katy. They are from Kentucky and Mississippi and are with us for the semester to help out. They help me a few hours each day with school, do activities with the locals, teach some English and a just about anything else. They are so much fun! We are blessed to have them as a part of our family for the semester.

Fishing with Daddy is always fun - especially in a stocked pond!

Judah guarding the fish. Our cats kept coming by and snatching a snack every few minutes.


We enjoyed lots of time with Uncle Craig in August. It is always wonderful when he comes to visit. He helped Manon build a bunny hutch.

It is never too early to learn to eat with chop sticks! Our kids prefer a Chinese breakfast to the western things I usually make. When Big Momma heard this she made it a point to bring breakfast to our home every morning until I finally begged her to stop! We worked out a compromise of a couple of times a week. I was really missing french toast, butter and syrup but it seemed that I was the only one.

No comments:
Post a Comment