The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Friday, November 02, 2007

He's All Boy!

Judah and Monty have recently been into fencing. They have some plastic golf clubs that Judah received as a birthday gift that make great swords. Judah prefers using two at once since he is at a slight age disadvantage. Every day after lunch Monty likes to lay down and rest for about 15 minutes. And, every day after lunch three bouncy children love to pounce on their daddy. Here he is being woke up. One of these days he will learn that it is better to rest on our bed - with the door shut. But, I think the pounces are part of what he looks forward to in rest time.

Here is Judah sitting at the children's table coloring. He is quite excited to get to use crayons and is still getting the hang of coloring (when he is not taste testing to see if all the colors are the same flavor). As you can see in the photo the girls migrated to the kitchen table to keep him from messing up their art. I tried taping paper on the tray of his high chair and let him color like I use to do with the girls but Judah became furious at being put in the high chair without food!
And here he is in the high chair having a nap. He is only taking one nap a day and I like to get some lunch in him before his nap but sometimes if I wait too late the he starts his nap without me putting him to bed. Thankfully I swiped my finger in his mouth to check for food - there was lots he was saving for an after nap snack. He must have fallen to sleep while chewing.
This is Judah and his sweet friend Samantha. He loves hugs and snuggles from the older children. And, this is a friend of Judah's named Boaz. He is on the swing in our yard with his foster mom. I love that smile!


No comments: