The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Vacation!





Do I look like a cowboy?


Manon and Judah are enjoying some play time in the kids club. It became difficult to get Manon to the pool because she was having such a good time with the toys and games.

Our vacation! We visited Phuket Thailand. We found a great deal on the Internet for a beach house at a 5 star resort. Our good friends Deb and Craig joined us. We even had the privilege of celebrating Deb's birthday - as you can see in the photo the girls loved that.
The resort had many activities for all ages all day. I took water aerobics, a photo tour and enrolled the girls in many arts and crafts classes. There was also a kids club for children over 4 years (younger could also join with a parent or babysitter). It was a great place to duck into if the sun seemed too hot. The girls and I observed an ice sculpter who carved a fish.

No comments: