
The children and I are taking in a beautiful sunset!
Judah enjoying the water
Here is the big boy strutting his stuff standing in the pool.
Judah loved "happy hour" when he could share a "nada-coloda" with Daddy.
"Yeah! Look at me, I'm a big boy!"
Judah appreciated the rocks on the side of the pool. He would often make jokes like they were bread and he was pretending to eat. He then would laugh and laugh at himself.

Henna the mermaid!
For me (germaine) vacation is all about swimming. I love to be by the pool by 9am and stay until 9pm. Monty and Manon would rather curl up with a good book and maybe get in the pool once a day but Henna was my swimming girl. She was always willing and ready to go for a swim with me. We had a great time together playing marco polo and going down the slide a million times.
Do I really have to wear the hat?
The fabulous slide! 
Henna playing "stepping stones" the game she and Manon have made up.

A bit too much swimming but no need to leave the pool - just a quick nap and she was ready to go again.
Manon, Queen of the Mountain!

Our little rock climber is showing off her skills.

A game of Frisbee anyone?
Manon is our nature girl. She loved catching sunsets by the beach and going out to look at the stars. She was in awe of the beautiful gardens around the hotel.
Monty on vacation
Since Monty mostly wanted to read, Manon (our problem solver) came up with the compromise that he could sit in the bubble pool with his book while she and Henna swam around him.
Here is Monty entertaining the girls with one of my favorite pool games as a child, "the man reading a news paper." They got a kick out of it and took the game to a whole new level with their imaginations as they walked off the side into the pool.

And the Scovilles
Here are our friends who joined us enjoying a Pepsi at the bar in the pool. I told them to order something exotic while I ran to the room to get the camera and when I came back they had a Pepsi Max - they thought the max part made it a bit different.
For me (germaine) vacation is all about swimming. I love to be by the pool by 9am and stay until 9pm. Monty and Manon would rather curl up with a good book and maybe get in the pool once a day but Henna was my swimming girl. She was always willing and ready to go for a swim with me. We had a great time together playing marco polo and going down the slide a million times.
Do I really have to wear the hat?
The fabulous slide! 
Henna playing "stepping stones" the game she and Manon have made up.

A bit too much swimming but no need to leave the pool - just a quick nap and she was ready to go again.
Manon, Queen of the Mountain!

Our little rock climber is showing off her skills.

A game of Frisbee anyone?
Manon is our nature girl. She loved catching sunsets by the beach and going out to look at the stars. She was in awe of the beautiful gardens around the hotel.Monty on vacation
Since Monty mostly wanted to read, Manon (our problem solver) came up with the compromise that he could sit in the bubble pool with his book while she and Henna swam around him.
Here is Monty entertaining the girls with one of my favorite pool games as a child, "the man reading a news paper." They got a kick out of it and took the game to a whole new level with their imaginations as they walked off the side into the pool.
And the Scovilles
Here are our friends who joined us enjoying a Pepsi at the bar in the pool. I told them to order something exotic while I ran to the room to get the camera and when I came back they had a Pepsi Max - they thought the max part made it a bit different. When Manon saw the pool with a bar she said, "Wow! A cafe' in the pool - lets go eat and swim!"

No comments:
Post a Comment