The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What about Judah?

Judah loves his swing!
During the village trip we discovered Judah loves store bought baby food. He has always fussed a little when eating but I just thought it was the process - not my cooking! I am proud of my organic super healthy home made baby food but found he devoured food from a jar!
Where is that toy?
Found it!

The past few posts have been mostly about the girls so I did not want Judah to feel left out. He has been plenty busy. He is 7 months old now and almost crawling. He can push up onto his knees and rock which makes him smile soooo BIG! He knows he is learning new things. He has 4 big teeth which he likes to use. He is still a super sweet baby who loves to flirt with girls, be cared for by Henna, giggle at Manon and nurse on schedule (he watches the clock).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute! What a sweetheart! Sounds like you guys are having some fun adventures!
I am also not a fan of 'yappy dogs'... the things we do for our children!
Glad y'all are doing well!!

Blessings,
Erica

Teesa said...

Wow! Judah is so adorable! I love that he looks so different now than he did a few weeks ago. I can't believe they're almost crawling now! And four teeth - wow! Sam just cut his first one last week.

Anonymous said...

That first picture of Judah is such a model shot! :) Hope all is well. Miss you guys.

Rachel said...

Germaine,
What great pictures! Clara Anne is sitting on my lap chanting, more pictures, more pictures please! She loved seeing your beautiful family. It looks like things are going really well for you all--way to go for taking everybody out to the village! I'm glad your kids enjoyed it.

Judah is a sweetheart--I loved the picture with the baby food all over. What a smile!

Love to you all,
Rachel