The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More from the village

"Can we come play at your house?" As we were walking in the village Manon and Henna noticed these children playing at their house and said, "Wow! What a great house, do you think we could look inside?"
Henna is holding a cat she found in the village. They named it "Blue Cheese" after stories I have told them of my childhood cat. Manon asked Ai Meung (on the right) if she could have the cat but he did not want to part with it. I was thankful once I saw all of the fleas.

What do children need after a few days in the village - a nice hot bath! They were filthy! I think that is why they like village life so much - you can get dirty and it's okay!


Monty and the girls enjoying our gifts of sugar cane which the villagers sent home with us.

No comments: