The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

After most repairs were finally completed on our house, we hosted our first fellowship on Easter morning. All together, there were about 40 people and the kids had a blast!
Below, are pictures of the kids eating breakfast on the porch, painting "Resurrection Eggs", and hunting for hidden eggs around the house.
The chickens were working overtime to supply all these eggs!
Manon, with her friend Hope.
"No eggs in the bathroom".

"found one!"



2 comments:

Jacob said...

Hey, glad you guys are getting settled in. Sara, Keely, and I will be in KM the afternoon of May 1st - the afternoon of May 3rd on our way back home. Not sure if there is any way we could see you guys, but it would be great if we could.

Rachel said...

Germaine,
Wow, so fun to catch up with you all! It had been awhile since I checked your blog so had lots of fun pictures and stories waiting for me. I'm so glad to hear you're in your home in country now and you have survived the major transition (with lots more to come, I'm sure). Miss you all--the kids are adorable, thanks for the great photos.

Blessings to you all!
Love,
Rachel