The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Friday, December 22, 2006

apple sauce, push-ups and moving

The neighbors always know when it is snack time - they are right on schedule everyday. This time I made some home-made apple sauce and sprinkled goldfish (from the U.S.) on top. Manon and Henna loved it! The Wa boys were not impressed and when I turned my head they would dump theirs in Manon and Henna's bowls. They prefer spicy dried shrimp for snack time - maybe tomorrow.
Two good looking guys doing push-ups together. We are still not sure who Judah looks like - as well as our girls either.

Yes, it is true. . .we are moving soon. We are really excited about the great door that has been opened for us and a bit sad to leave our home and friends of 6 years.
Manon has enjoyed helping us pack up rice bags with all of our worldly posessions. She found that she can fit nicely into the big ones and has a fun trick she plays on those dropping in to help out. I zip her in the bag and then ask someone to un-zip the bag and add one more item. When they do, Manon jumps out and scares them. She has made many of our local friends jump 3 feet in the air!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love homemade applesauce... count me in!
That push-ups picture is so cute!
I just laughed and laughed when I read about Manon jumping out of the rice bag! How creative and funny!

By the way... you guys should totally get a mac. I am a 3 year convert now and there is no going back! Us mac-ies can do everything the pc users can do! ;)

Merry Christmas to your family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mowery family! I hope all the moving is going well! Your lovely family is adorable! Miss you guys!