The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thanksgiving

Monty was actually traveling during Thanksgiving so we celebrated a little late. A few years ago I would have gladly accepted this "get-out-of-cooking-free" card but now I love planning a feast for my family. We had rolls, homemade stuffing (made from homemade bread), duck, corn, applesauce, cranberries and strawberries. The girls and I had fun decorating the house for the occasion and filling our table with all of the yummy food.

What we are thankful for:

Judah - mommy's milk and my snuggly bed
Henna - my new bicycle that I can ride
Manon - fresh strawberry season
Germaine - baby Judah who was not even thought of last year on Thanksgiving
Monty - the great trip he had up north and the encouraging men he met.



A few more from the birthday party. . .




No comments: