
What fun times!!!! Judah is 9 months old and so adorable. If you have a baby this cloth ball is something you must get. Judah chases it around the house all day and loves it because he can actually hold it without it slipping out of his hands. Henna is still my #1 helper when it comes to taking care of Judah.
"No No Baby Judah."
Carrots for dinner. . .yummy!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
On fathers day I asked Monty what he wanted for dinner and his response was Pizza. I think he was being sarcastic and a bit surprised that I pulled it off. I had been saving black olives and peperoni that I bought in Kunming for just the occasion. To make the meal complete I attempted to make some garlic butter dipping sauce like "Pappa John's."

1 comment:
What a cutie he is! Hope your family is doing well! Looks like it! :)
Blessings,
Erica
Post a Comment