
The most exciting thing that has happened around our house is our new pets! Here are the girls with their "babies:" guinea pig, kitten and two puppies.
Here is Judah after an exciting outing. He loves to ride on my back in the ergo carrier. I often vacuum with him in it just to get a little extra exercise:). On this occasion he fell asleep and when I tried to wake him he just snuggled to sleep a little more.
Now he is awake and playing with "Hello Kitty." The kind of toys you get when you have two older sisters. 
Here are the girls and I enjoying an afternoon of home schooling (not really). Actually we were all quite tired - as you can see Henna has already dozed from the excitement and Manon and I are doing all we can to keep our eyes open. I do look forward to the day when I finish language study and can give my family 100% of my time and energy.

No comments:
Post a Comment