The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Growing Judah




Henna continues to be our #1 babysitter! She is always excited to find him awake and makes up games and songs for him - it is so precious. I have also caught her trying to feed him "her milk." She likes to lift her shirt and get really close to him. After a moment she says "time for the other side." Judah seems to like her laying close and cuddling him, or atleast he does not complain.Judah is growing so fast (too fast for me). On Monday he will be one month old! We were in Chiang Mai last week and I packed his clothes and diapers that were all new born size but something happened - he busted out of them in a day! He was left with one outfit that was not too tight and the rest of the time I just left him in his jammies because they still had some room to grow. He is now wearing 3-6 month size clothes (U.S. size) and weighs around 12lbs. He is beginning to sleep a bit longer at night which is nice for me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Germaine, these photos are just precious! It is amazing how fast Judah is growing; he has already lost that newborn look. I love to see the pictures of your sweet family and I've enjoyed following your mom-in-law's visit as well. Thanks for sharing!