Judah and Ezra zooming around the house on their vehicles.
Saint Patrick's Day! We had a little party with the other children here. We watched the Veggie Tales about St. Patrick and then had a trivia game. We also played "hot snake" and "pin the clover on Ireland." The party ended with green sugar cookies. Here is Ezra sampling them as I am taking them out of the oven.
Ezra dressed in his camo shirt and wig coming to tea at Henna's house she built in our front yard.
Henna carrying her baby - who is not much of a baby these days!
A sing-a-long with daddy!
Here is Manon ready to sword fight Daddy!
A quick breakfast very early Saturday morning before we head to town for dance class. The girls are enrolled in a dance class in town that meets from 8:30-11:30 every saturday morning. They have enjoyed making new friends and learning the routines. It has also opened doors for me to get to know other moms in town. They are looking forward to the recital when they get to put on make-up!
Uncle Heath's Birthday! The kids and Uncle Heath worked on the trick candles for about 5 minutes before finally giving up. Other News!!!!
Some other fun news we learned at the end of Feb is that we are expecting baby #5 in October! We just had our first ultra-sound last week and the baby is growing well. It looks like I am just over 3 months, although I don't quite feel it. This is by far the most difficult pregnancy as far as sickness goes. I thought perhaps we were having a girl and it was the rush of hormones making me so ill but from the looks of the ultra-sound I would say it is most likely a boy (although it is still early to tell for certain). Perhaps it is just my age! I am 8 years older than when I first started having babies, but I still don't think of 34 as that old. Please remember this baby growing - that he will be healthy, strong and full of the Lords Spirit! Remember me as I keep up with my 4 and continue the daily routines and needs of our family. We feel truly blessed to have another baby on the way and our kids are counting down to October since as Henna often says, "Ezra just isn't a baby. . .we NEED another one!"

7 comments:
Woo Hoo! Yay for 5 babies! We should start some type of club. Hope you get feeling a little better. I found my #4 pregnancy to be my hardest for sure. I also think it's the fact that you are still mom to 4 other kiddos and your body just doesn't adjust as quickly as it did with #1. I hear ya on that. I'll be praying for you guys.
Also very excited for you all! Praise the Lord for His sweet blessings! Praying for the whole family and for energy for YOU and Monty (but not extra energy for the kiddos) :) Trusting things will go smoothly for you!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Thinking of you as you balance it all and get the rest your body needs.
Your blog updates and chocolate cake give me the same feeling. :)
Congratulations! <---that has 5 syllables...for 5 kiddos! I'm so excited for you guys!
And wow...Henna is right, Ezra is NOT a baby anymore...so big! I've only ever seen him in your tummy though, so that was very tiny!
I bet the girls are sooo very cute in their recital...wish I could see them! They are the perfect ballerina types!
I'm a fan of the baby being born on 10-10-10. Not only is it a REALLY cool day, but then he/she could share a b-day with me! :-)
They all look so much bigger than when I left...it must be the distance...
I'm so happy you are expecting! And I am racking my brain about possible names...I'm sticking with the slightly out-there, yet firmly grounded possibilities!
Tell the kiddos I said Hi! And give the, all a hug for me. I was thinking about telling the kids at the daycare where I work some stories the other day, but none of them had that rapt attention that I got from your girls! They would rather watch Elmo!
Hope our paths cross again. Miss seeing you all. Blessings, The Chels
Congratulations!!!
Once again, we are neck and neck with our pregnancies. Amazing.
So happy for you guys!
Yipeeee! Another Mowery baby!! The world needs more of you guys =) I was just saying to Ryan tonight that I wish we could be around you to watch you parent. We are excited for you!
Post a Comment