The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Busy Girls

Here is Manon with her friend An Hui playing on the swing in front of our house. They were riding side ways together pretending it was a Pegasus. It was funny when I asked them where they were going An Hui said the name of village near by and Manon said Australia.
There is a really fun ball pit in our city. It cost about 75 cents to play for an hour. The girls love it and save their money each week for an outing.
Right by the ball pit is "Dicos" a sort of western restaurant. It is kind of like KFC. The girls love it! I appreciate that they have ice for the drinks:). Here are the girls in front of Dicos playing some games with other children.

This was at a local Wa restaurant - although the only thing Wa about the place was the water buffalo statue. Manon and Henna dressed in their Wa outfits. Here they are with Katie Beth, Hope and Spencer. This is Huang Qing - our language teacher. We hired her through a language school in Kunming. I will study 12 hours a week, Monty 5 and the girls a few hours here and there until the end of August. At that point we will re-evaluate. I feel like I have taken on a part time job being back in language study. It has been a hard week getting the schedule worked out and trying to keep up with home schooling, cooking, Judah etc. Thankfully the week-end is here and I put my language books on the top shelf until Monday morning. I do apologize for the sporadic blogs - I am really missing Momay (Manon and Henna's best friend from Thailand). She would always come over to play in the evenings while I caught up on e-mails, blog or whatever. I did not realize until we moved how much her presence helped free me up to do things around the house.

No comments: