The Mowery Family

The Mowery Family
The Mowery Family

Monty, Germaine, Manon Selah, Henna Madelyn, Judah Tal, Ezra Rooke, and Oak Justice

Saturday, February 03, 2007

around our new house

Baby Mommy is at it again!

This is our new home. I took this from the doorway into our bedroom. This is the living room/dining room. Behind Monty is the front door, bathroom, and doorway into the children's bedroom. It is a bit cozy but actually a little bigger than the house we have lived in for the past three years. Thankfully we have young children and Judah is not too shy in front of the girls. I also like to keep the children close by during the day so they can be a part of whatever I am doing - with a small house this is not a problem.


Henna getting a ride from her pony Judah.


This is from a party they were having at the training center. They are with some of the other children who live there. There will be 13 children total once we arrive and only 3 boys!


Ultra man!

We were at a friends house in Chiang Mai and Manon put on their motorcycle helmet. She danced around in it for a bit and bumped her head into everything she could. When we got home she had a Thai friend over showing them our pictures and she said in Thai, "look at me, I was dressed up as Ultra man." How in the world does she know what ultra man is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us in northern Thailand know about your blog spot. What a treasure of pictures and experiences you have documented here!! I've been through the whole set and enjoyed it thoroughly. God bless you in your new home. Finally back to where you hoped to be! rejoicing with you.