
Here is Henna about 10 days shy of being a big 2 year old! She is such a little princess.

Manon and Henna had the wonderful privilege to attend Vacation Bible School while Monty and I got to attend a week's worth of meetings. A church from Jackson TN came to Chiang Mai and the girls had a great week. This was Henna's first time to be left with white faces and actually have a good time. Each afternoon when we picked her up she was about to burst telling us "Henna. . .Henna. . .school. . .fun!!!"
"I just want to sleep" said a tired Henna when her big sister wanted to play silly games. Notice how wonderfully Manon can cross her eyes. What talent.
Playing in the rain! This was a big event because Manon and Henna's little Wa friend, Ai Sidaing, and his father joined us in the splashing fun. In the community in which we live I am often criticized for letting my girls splash around in the rain and mud, or play in the little kiddy pool when it is cool outside (they call 87 f. cool!). If for some reason one of my girls are sick - even if it is weeks after a good romp in the rain, then I am blamed because I let them play in the rain. Thankfully, our curious Wa neighbor heard all of our giggling fun, and could not help but join in. The rest of the day, and all the next, I kept praying they would not get sick so that they would join us the next time.
Bearded Henna. She loves bubbles and is not afraid to dip her entire face in the bath in an attempt to look like "Father Christmas".

No comments:
Post a Comment